Payment Notes and options can be found at the bottom of this page.
- All back issues are now available at 50p per journal (complete).
- However, postage is extra (and postage is the expensive part of sending journals to recipients, especially to the rest of the world.
- If anyone wants any journals please contact the SIS and ask for guidance on postage.
For those with deep pockets one can purchase a CD Rom with all articles up till 2006 as well as all articles published by Kronos, Pensee, Catastrophism and Ancient History etc, for the princely sum of £99. It includes a few books and other extras.
Note … this does not apply to journals produced over the last ten years or so.
- Non-members may purchase any individual in-print Review and Workshop back issue, as well as a print-out of articles from issues that are out of print – payment in sterling or via PayPal only (where your own currency can be converted to sterling). However, US dollars can be sent by personal cheque or International Money Order (not Postal Order) to the address given at the bottom of this page.
- Non-members may also be interested in purchasing the ‘Catastrophism’ CD-Rom, which features all SIS back issues of Review and Workshop up to and including 2005, and the now-discontinued SIS InternetDigest – as well as many other journals and several books.
- UPDATE … we have a limited number of back issues available. They are available at a nominal price but postage will have to be paid as it is steep to send to North America, Europe, and Australia/ New Zealand. Please go to email link and ask. If you want a digital record and then the CD is the best option as it includes not just SIS publications but Kronos, Pensee, Aeon, Cat + Ancient History, and a number of books including Lockyer’s famous tome. Ignore the prices below for individual issues. If you know what you want ask and get a quote on postage. Print-outs are still available for a fee.
SIS Review and Chronology & Catastrophism Review
- SIS Review I:1*, I:2 , I:3*, I:4*, 1:5 *
- SISR II:1 & II:2
- SISR II:3*
- SISR II:4*
- SISR III:1 and III:3
- SISR III:2 * and III:4*
- SISR IV:1* & IV:4*
- SISR IV:2/3
- SISR V:1, V:2, & V:3
- SISR V:4 *
SISR VI:1-3 – ‘Ages in Chaos? How valid are Velikovsky’s views on Ancient History?’ (+ papers on the Astronomy).
Proceedings of the 1978 residential SIS Glasgow Conference, Glasgow University, Jordanhill College.
- SISR VI:4
- SISR VII:A (no part ’B’ published)
SIS Review becomes Chronology & Catastrophism Review(C&CR) – 1 vol. per year
- C&CR Vol. VIII (1986) – Special issue, commemorating the 1984 SIS10thAnniversary Tour of Egypt (with coloured centrefold)
- C&CR Vols. IX (1987); X (1988); XI (1989); XII (1990); XIII (1991); XIV (1992) & XV (1993) Each vol.
- C&CR special issue – ‘Evidence that the Earth has Suffered Catastrophes of Cosmic Origin in Historical Times’. The Proceedings of the residential 1993 SIS Cambridge Conference, Cambridge University, Fitzwilliam College.
- C&CR Vol. XVI (1994)
- C&CR Vol. XVII, (1995). ‘Cosmic Catastrophism’ – Velikovsky 100th Birthday Memorial Meeting. Proceedings of the residential 1995 SIS Conference held at Braziers College, Oxford.
1 issue vols. ceased 1995. 2 issues per year from 1996-2003 – 3 issues in 2004
- C&CR issues 1996:1 & 1996:2; 1997:1 & 1997:2; 1998:1 & 1998:2; 1999:1 & 1999:2
- C&CR 2000 (misprinted ‘2001:1’). The Proceedings of the residential 1999 SIS ‘Silver Jubilee Event’, held at Easthampstead Park, Berkshire (incorporating a conference on chronology & catastrophism)
- C&CR 2001:1
- C&CR 2001:2 *
- C&CR 2002:1 & 2002:2 & 2002:2 & & C&CR
- C&CR 2003 (misprinted as ‘2003:1’) – ‘Ages Still in Chaos: Progress in revising ancient history since 1952 and possible ways forward’. The Proceedings of the 2002 residential SIS Conference at The Royal National Hotel, London.
- C&CR 2004:1 (incorporating C&C Workshop 2004:2); C&CR 2004:2 (inc.C&CW 2004:3); & C&CR 2004:3 (inc. C&CW 2004:4).
1 issue of C&C Review annually from 2005 (c. 60 pp unless indicated otherwise)
- C&CR 2005, C&CR 2006 & C&CR 2007
- C&CR 2008 – The Proceedings of the SIS Conference held at Fitzwilliam College, Cambridge, 31st Aug.-2nd Sept. – ‘Asteroids, Comets and Planets: Possibilities and Probabilities in the Light of Today’s Findings and the Testimony of Ancient Man’ (108 pp inc. c. 40 pp in colour)
- C&CR 2009
- C&CR 2010
- C&CR 2011 and 2012 Each issue
- C&CR 2013
SIS Workshop and Chronology & Catastrophism Workshop.
All issues, from SISW 1:1 to C&CW 2005:3, are also available on the Catastrophism CD-Rom
- SISW 1:1*, 1:2*, 1:3*, 1:4*,& 1:5*
- SISW 2:1, 2:2, 2:3 & 2:4
- SISW 3:1, 3:2 & 3:4
- SISW 3:3 *
- SISW 4:1, 4:2, 4:3 & 4:4
- SISW 5:1, 5:2, 5:3 & 5:4
- SISW6:1* 6:1 6:1 *
- SISW 6:2 & 6:3 (there is no 6:4)
SIS Workshop became Chronology & Catastrophism Workshop(C&CW).
2 issues per year, 1985-1995
- C&CW 1985:1 and 1985:2
- C&CW 1986:1 and 1986:2
- C&CW 1987:1 and 1987:2
- C&CW 1988:1 and 1998:2
- C&CW 1989:1 and 1989:2
- C&CW 1990:1 and 1990:2
- C&CW 1991:1 and 1991:2
- C&CW 1992:1 and 1992:2
- C&CW 1993:1
- C&CW 1993:2* 1993:2 *
- C&CW 1994:1 and 1994:2
- C&CW 1995:1 and 1995:2
C&C Workshop ceased publication from 1996 (with many of its former items and columns being contained within C&CReview) until 2002/3.
- C&CW 2004:4 (incorporated within C&CR 2004:3)
- 3 issues per year from 2005
- C&CW 2005:1, 2005:2 and 2005:3
- C&CW 2006:1, 2006:2 and 2006:3
- C&CW 2007:1, 2007:2 and 2007:3
- C&CW 2008:1, 2008:2 and 2008:3
- C&CW 2009:1, 2009:2 and 2009:3
Chronology & Catastrophism Workshop -2 issues each year from 2010 (each issue containing more pages).
- C&CW 2010:1 and 2010:2
- C&CW 2011:1 and 2011:2 Each issue
- C&CW 2012:1 and 2012:2 Each issue
For payment methods, see the page on how to join the SIS.